Does your business have an event coming up? There are different tactics you should use before and after the event to make sure it is a success.
Before the Event
- Create a Facebook event with a short, but concise description of your event and encourage those you invite to share it on their own social media accounts.
- Choose an event hashtag before the event and encourage those who attend to share their pictures and thoughts using it.
- When you post in the event or share it on other social media accounts make sure to use your hashtag.
- Offer promotions or contests to promote your event
After the Event
- Make sure to create a post thanking everyone who contributed to the event and everyone who attended.
- Post photos from the event and encourage those who attended to tag themselves and share them!
- Write a post that recaps the successes of the event.
- Respond to those who shared your hashtag